Thank you to all of the manufacturers and wholesalers who exhibited at the 2014 show and made it the best show ever! We are in the process of assigning booth space for the 2015 show. While every attempt will be made to honor all booth location requests, assignment of space for the NATO show is based on a combination of factors, including but not limited to:
- NATO Membership status
- Current and historical financial support
- Exhibit history
- Number of booths purchased
- Proximity to competitors
If you haven’t already done so, please download, fill out and send in the below Exhibitor Application for 2015. Once booths are assigned based on the above criteria, we will place booths on a first come, first serve basis. Don’t wait – get your application in as soon as possible. Booth space has sold out months ahead of the show date, for the past 4 years!
For Prospective 2015 Exhibitors:
- Exhibitor Prospectus – For more information about exhibiting at the 2015 show.
- Exhibit Application – Use this form to reserve your 2015 booth space.
- Online Floor Plan – Follow this link to see the 2015 layout of the booth space.
- email@example.com – Questions? Email us or call us at 770-932-3263.
For Confirmed 2015 Exhibitors:
- Sponsorship Opportunities – For a complete listing of everything that you need to get the most out of your exhibit investment.
- Exhibitor Kit – For everything including move in/move out times and days, shipping information, carpet, electricity, furniture, insurance Forms, Rules and Regulations, Display Guidelines, Nevada Fire Marshall and Department of Revenue Memorandums, Show Deal Information, and more.
- For more information regarding your exhibitor service orders, please call Shepard Customer Service at (702) 507-5278.
Trade Show Management Offices:
3459 Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd., Ste. C
Suwanee, GA 30024-6427